|William Holt, 60 Broad Street|
Drewett, Fowler & Co., London
Established in Broad Street, London in 1797 as Joseph Smith & Co. It was known as William Holt and then Drewett & Fowler by 1823 after William Holt died. Drewett, Fowler & Fowler from 1850. The bank moved to Princes Street in 1837. Acquired by Barnard, Barnard & Dimsdale in 1850.