Central Bank of London Limited
Originally formed as the East London Bank in 1863 with Head Office at 52 Cornhill, London. Restructured as the Central bank of London Limited in 1870.
Acquuired the Bethnal Green Bank in 1889.
Merged in 1891 with the Birmingham & Midland Bank Limited and restyled London & Birmingham Bank Limited.
Branches by 1890:
Tottenham Court Road