Stuckey’s Banking Company (Limited)
Created in 1826 by the amalgamation of three Stuckey family banks and Ricketts, Thorne & Courtney. Acquired Limited Liability in 1892. Amalgamated with Parr’s Bank Limited in 1909.
*** Be aware that following the acquisition, cheques were still printed in the Stuckeys style reading “…. branch of Parrs Bank Limited”. These are NOT overprints so are listed listed under Parrs Bank Limited ***