Pinckney Brothers, Salisbury
Established in 1811 in Salisbury and was originally known as Everett & Co. The name was changed to Pinckney Brothers around 1859 Acquired by Wilts & Dorset Banking Company Limited in 1897. It was known as both New Sarum Bank and Salisbury Old Bank.
Messrs C.W.Everett, John & William Pinckney, circa 1845
John Pinckney & William Pinckney, Salisbury Old Bank
*** Note. Cheque following the acquisition by Wilts & Dorset were printed in the style of the old bank. Listings under Wilts & Dorset.