|Old Bank, Uxbridge|
Hull, Smith & Co., Uxbridge
Founded in Uxbridge on the 1st Janurary 1806 to take over the bank of John & Nicholas Mercer who had been established in the town since 1791. (History of the Ancient Town & Borough of Uxbridge by George Redford and Thomas Hurry Riches, 1818). The bank appears to have been taken over by Woodbridge, Lacy, Hartland, Hibbert & Co. in 1881 with a name change to Uxbridge Old Bank.